Probability - Study Notes
- Probability - What it is?
- Deterministic and Random Experiment
- Trial, Experiment, Event, Result/Outcome
- Compound, Complex, Composite, Elementary, Simple, Events
- Mutually-Exclusive/Incompatible & Non-Mutually-Exclusive/Compatible Events
- Equally Likely, Exhaustive, Not-Exhaustive Events
- Favorable/Unfavourable/Total-Possible Choices/Cases in an experiment
- Mathematical Classical A Priori Definition of Probability
- Odds in Favour/Favor and Odds against an Event
- Fundamental Counting Principle (Theorem) of Multiplication
- Fundamental Counting Principle (Theorem) of Addition
- Set theoretical Concepts relevant to Probability
- Modern Definition of Probability. Set Theoretic Approach
- Addition Theorem of Probability. Occurrence of Atleast, Atmost, Intersection/Union of two or more events.
Problem Solving Concepts