The restrictions on the number of attempts may come into operation on account of
- The maximum number of attempts allowed getting exhausted.
- The registration getting expired.
- The validity period of the EC/CC getting expired
- Maximum Number of Attempts:
There is no specific mention regarding the maximum number of attempts
- Registration Expiry
- 7 ears from the date of registration for Inter.
- 3 years from the date of registration if the student does not appear in any examination till then.
The candidate has to get his/her registration renewed by a process called Denovo Registration. The candidate after registering denovo would be in the same position as if his/her registration has not been cancelled.
- 3 Years from the date of issue (covering 6 attempts)
The candidate has to get his/her CC revalidated by a process called Revalidation of CC. The candidate after revalidating his/her CC would be in the same position as if his/her CC is valid.
- For December Examination » 30th September
- For June Examination » 31st March
RevalidationThis is needed where the candidates CC has expired. Where the candidates registration has expired and he/she gets his/her registration renewed either by the denovo process or the registration afresh process, they would stand in a position as if their registration has not been cancelled, which makes it unncessary for them to renew the CC, unless in the case where it has expired.
Application:An application in the prescribed form (costing Rs.10 per group) should be made
FeesThe present fee is Rs. 800 per group and Rs.1,200 for both groups
In case a student has an exemption in any of the papers of the group for which he is applying for a revalidated CC, credit will be given @ Rs.10 per paper exempt