18 years : A candidate should have completed 18 years age on the date of making application for registration
A candidate can enter the courses at this level through two different routes.
- By passing the Foundation examination i.e. qualifying at the Foundation level
- By passing a Graduation/Degree (10 + 2 + 3) examination i.e. having a Graduation qualification.
Minimum Academic Qulifications
- A pass in the Foundation Course Examination conducted by ICWAI
- A degree examination of any recognized University or equivalent;
- A degree (honours)Examination of any recognized University
- A Master Degree Examination of any recognized University of any of the Indian Institute of Management;
- An Engineering Degree examination of any recognized University or any of the Indian Institute of Technology or the Indian Institute of Science;
- The Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England and Wales or Scotland or Ireland or the Final Examination of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London or the Final Examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India;
- Section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’ Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) Or equivalent;
- Subordinate Accounts Service examination conducted by the Central /State Government Organizations;
- Part I and Part II of Banking Examinations styled C.A.I.I.B;
- Any other examinations as may be recognized by the Council for the purpose of admission as a registered student of the institute.