CWA ICWA - Foundation : Marks Sheet Lost - How to Get a duplicate

ICWAICWA ICWA (2008)FoundationResults Exemptions • Marks Sheet Lost - How to Get a duplicate

Time Limit for getting a duplicate marks sheet/pass certificate

A duplicate marks sheet/pass certificate can be obtained from the institute at any time. There is no time limit prescribed.


Application should be made in the prescribed form along with the fee for the same.


The fee for obtaining a duplicate marks sheet is Rs. 50 only within a maximum period of 5 years from date of declaration of concerned examination results. After 5 years, duplicate marks list can be obtained only in Transcript form for a payment of Rs. 200

Where to obtain the Application

Where to send the Application