CWA ICWA - Foundation : Change of place of residence subsequent to registration

ICWAICWA ICWA (2008)FoundationCourse Registration • Change of place of residence subsequent to registration
Data relating to the student with regard to academics is maintained at the regional offices. Therefore, once a student registers himself as a student for a particular level, he/she has to stick to the same and correspond with the same for all purposes, either academic or otherwise.

Only aspects relating to examinations are centralised i.e. processing examination applications, evaluation, verification of answer papers, issue of marks sheets, hall tickets, ... etc.

Shift to a Place within the Regional Council

Where the student changes his/her place of living in such a way that he/she has shifted to a place which falls within the purview of the same regional council with which he/she has registered earlier, nothing needs to be done.

Shift to a Place outside the Regional council

Even if a student moves from a place under a certain regional council to another place under a different regional council, his/her record is dealt with by the same regional council under which he/she has earlier registered.

Intimate the Change in Address

The student needs to get his/her address changed in the records of the institute so that he/she would be receiving the student news letter and other communications from the institute properly.

These students are also advised to intimate the post master of the earlier place of the change of address, so that any mail received at the earlier place would be redirected to the new place by the post master.