- Date of registration and
- Obtaining the Coaching Completion Certificate (CC).
A student to appear at a certain examination should have registered before the cut off date in relation to that examination and should have also obtained the CC by the time of making application for the examination.
- Before February 28th/29th can appear for both Modules - in the December Examination the same Year
[Register before 28th Feburary 2009 to attempt - both modules in December 2009 Exam]
- Before May 31st can appear for one Module - in the December Examination the same year
[Register before 31st May 2009 to attempt - one Module in December 2009 Exam]
- Before August 31st can appear for both Modules - in the June Examination Next Year
[Register before 31st August 2008 to attempt - both Modules in June 2009 Exam]
- Before November 30th can appear for one Module - in the June Examination Next Year
[Register before 30th November 2008 to attempt - one Module in June 2009 Exam]
Being eligible for both modules implies that the student can attempt the first/second/both modules as per his/her choice. Where the student is eligible for attempting one module, he/she can choose any one of the two modules. However, he/she should be completing the coaching requirements for the module that he/she intends to attempt.