17 years : A candidate should have completed 17 years age on the date of making application for registration
A candidate can enter the courses at this level through two different routes.
- By passing the Foundation Programme examination i.e. qualifying at the Foundation Programme level
- By passing a Graduation/Degree (10 + 2 + 3) examination i.e. having a Graduation qualification.
Minimum Academic Qulifications
- A pass in the Foundation Programme Examination conducted by ICSI
- A Degree or master\'s degree in Corporate Secretaryship or Commerce.
- A degree or master\'s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts.
- A pass in the Final examination conducted by:
- The ICAI
- The ICWAI
- Any other Accountancy Institution in India or abroad as recognized as equivalent thereto.
Courses Recognised as Equivalent to Graduation
No Specific Mention is made in this regard